cycle tours australia, mtb tours australia, mountain biking margaret river, cape to cape mtb, cycle touring australia, mtb adventure race, cycle touring margaret river, mountain biking australia
Riders Rego 2015
Four unforgettable days of Mountain Bike touring. You do the riding while we transport your camping gear and provide scrumptious meals along the way.
Margaret River Mountain Bike is not a race. It's a tour in the true sense but with some testing single track riding, yet time enough to smell the roses.
- The best single track in the region.
- An intimate and friendly ride with a maximum 20 participants.
- Fresh home cooked meals and cakes.
- Spectacular scenery including beaches, forests and rivers.
- Only a weekend plus 2 days off work.
- Perfect training for the Cape to Cape MTB Race (which starts two days after MRMB finishes).
- Approximately 40 to 50km riding each day.
- One start and finishing point.
- 100% run by volunteers with all proceeds going to the Margaret River Regional Environment Centre
Margaret River, Western Australia
- Carters Road Single Track
- Contos Beach ....... and more
Saturday 17th October to Tuesday 20th 2015
4 full days, 3 nights
$700 per person
Cost is all inclusive except for alcohol and cappuccinos
Optional camping gear hire (excluding sleeping bag) $70 - tent, air sleeping mat, chair and dining set.
Margaret River MOUNTAIN BIKE is generously supported
by Margaret River Cycles & repairs